IA

IA
This is ME

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Not Autonomic Dysfunction??

Now my doctors are questioning my diagnosing AGAIN!!  I can't even tell you how disappointed I was to hear this yesterday!  I don't know what to think anymore.  My doctor said he set up a conference with a group of doctors (that was to meet last night) to discuss my case and assign an "internist" to oversee my case. This new doctor will be starting at the very beginning of my history.  The doctor yesterday said that he will not let anyone give up on me...I HOPE HOPE HOPE he is not one of the many that said that before things got too confusing and gave up anyway...I know he believes me...I know he thinks they can "read between the lines" (his words)...I HOPE HOPE HOPE I can have his faith in this new doctor (whomever he/she turns out to be)...

No comments:

Post a Comment