IA

IA
This is ME

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

THE BILL...

Yesterday I went back to the dental office to meet the anesthesiologist that will be doing my procedure (or so I thought).  He is the head of the practice and very nice...as he started asking me questions about my illness he called in ANOTHER doctor/dentist in the practice to listen to my case and work with him while doing my procedure as well...umm...that gets rather pricey, having two dentists!!  They also want me to have skin testing done to check if I am truly allergic to local anesthetics (both without preservatives). This should be SUPER FUN...ugh!  The final bill should be around $5000...insane!!!  I will only be sedated, not fully unconscious...but I will have two anesthesiologist/dentist/doctors in the room at all times to do three fillings/a scaling/root planing/and a graft on my bottom teeth (thanks prednisone for all you have done to my mouth).

I HOPE HOPE HOPE I can use at least ONE of the local anesthesia meds I am being tested for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment