IA

IA
This is ME

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My First Review...

I never thought I would be reviewing anything on this blog...but this seemed like a good idea.  This actually does go with my theme of life with autonomic dysfunction as well because I use this all time...especially when I am sick!  The backround is so much better then most books...my eyes do not get as tired reading from the kindle as they do reading most paperback books.  The books are also less expensive buying from amazon.com then from the bookstores.  I only have to charge the kindle every couple of days, and only for a couple of hours.  The case I keep it in is light weight and does not interfere with my reading at all.  I have gotten used to "turning the pages" with a click of the button, instead of turning the page.  I honestly enjoy using the kindle more then I enjoyed reading paper books.  I have read more books on the kindle then I ever imagined possible (and for a lot less money) !!  I could not be happier!!

I HOPE HOPE HOPE I will inspire more people out there to read!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment