IA

IA
This is ME

Friday, April 9, 2010

Changing Course

Last night, after thinking about what I had read so far in the book, "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert, I decided to take stock in my life.  I am still searching for contentment... still searching for something that will give me pleasure. I am almost thirty years old and I keep coming back to that thought...The thought that I have only been in survival mode for the past five years haunts me.  Well, I am officially changing course!  I hereby give myself permission to move in a different direction, with or without a diagnosis, with or without a set treatment plan and even though I will get sick from time to time,  I know I will prevail.  I will make something of my life.  No more hoping it will happen...KNOWING it will!  I will finally start my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment