IA

IA
This is ME

Friday, April 16, 2010

Frustration...

I do not understand why some men just don't get it.  They seem completely oblivious to what women are feeling, thinking, needing, wanting.  It really is driving me up a wall.  This doesn't even relate directly to me.  My Mom is getting the brunt of it, and I am seeing the result, first hand.  She gets upset by his "ignoring her" and I try to smooth things over by quietly telling him what is going on.  She usually knows that I clued him in, making her more annoyed about why he couldn't figure things out on his own...but she should realize by now, 30 some odd years later, that's not going to happen.  He needs guidance...he needs to be TOLD what she needs and wants...Sigh...I really hope it's not like this with ALL men!!  Is it?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment