IA

IA
This is ME

Monday, February 1, 2010

Sigh...Another Weekend Down

Well, the whole weekend was shot thanks to me...my Mom really wanted to go out on Sunday, to visit my cousin Danny at the cemetery and then to go look for birthday gifts for James and could do NONE of that because I woke up sick.  I know she says not to feel guilty about that, it's not like I have any control over it, and yet...I do.  She may not realize it, but she MAKES me feel guilty about it...she gets into these funks when we can't do things she wants, or expects us to be able to do, and then is in a BAD mood for a while, until she adjusts to the day we DO have to live with.  She does get over it, but it takes a little while.  I feel awful when that happens.  I wish I could just suck it up and do what was expected, but I had SUCH a stomach ache and ended up having "D" that if I went on with the plans, I would have had the problem in the car...that would have NOT been pretty!!  I knew it was going to happen...I just don't think SHE realized it...when she did, her mood changed for the better.

I also fainted 2 or 3 times...I am SO tired of this! I stopped the "pill"...I seriously HOPE HOPE HOPE this is what helps!!  I don't know how much more of this I can take!  My body is going crazy...my mind does not seem so far behind anymore...although it is better now that I am back down to 200mg of Topomax...250mg of that and I was ready to jump out the window! HOPE HOPE HOPE for a better tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment